Tuesday 29 July 2014

The photos of my room which I spent four days clearing. - Taken today.





Imelda was away for a while on holiday so I was looking after his house.  I had to have a weeny peek inside - he has not allowed me to do much since the big clear out last year so I have left well alone.  Whenever I go to his house now he watches me like a hawk on acid.  I'm not entirely sure what he thinks I am likely to do - steal the hoover?  Anyway with some time to really look around I did so and found the following...


I had a look at my old bedroom which last year pre- unscheduled ladder dismount it looked like this:>

Aug 2013

So I spent four days clearing it along with my friends and relatives until it eventually looked like this:->

Sept 2013
and it now looks like this;>
July 2014

This has taken under a year!

In this picture we can see; 
the old carpet form the stairs 1977 - still rolled up
a Christmas tree stand (no tree has fitted inside the house since about 1990)
A pair of scraggy trousers
a bag of paper bits in a green bag
A laundry basket
A hoover turbo attachment!!!??
The side of a bath - in gorgeous (ahem) mint green!
a Television - would you believe it?
A brand new still boxed duvet
a wooden stepladder
a tie
an iron bedframe
27 flourescent light tubes
a new bagged pillow
a packet of loft boards (no room in the loft)



Bash bash bash - Head against a wall.
Mine!

No comments: